Awards

This blog has received two awards. I'm a little late in responding to the posts in which these were given due to other activities and a holiday.

I feel very honored that though this site with links exists only such a short time (I started in the middle of May), it is already mentioned for two awards.

The first for Excellent blog was given by Pamela from Off the cuff style end of July.

At the beginning of August, Beth from RustyBobbin awarded this blog with the Brillante Weblog Award.

Thank you so very much for these awards.

excellentblog1

   blogaward

 

It's custom to nominate others for awards. I like to read a lot of blogs, and like to read of all the projects, plans, fabrics and patterns bought etc.

I won't mention anyone in particular though, but on this occasion and from this site I would like to pass the awards on to all those other bloggers who take time to write a tutorial and publish them on the internet. It's so helpful.